5 Reasons To Wear Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Makeup Stick
Looking for an oil-free, highly pigmented and long wear foundation stick? Here are 5 reasons to wear the new Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Makeup Stick…
1) 20 chances to find the perfect shade
Teint Idole Ultra Makeup Stick is available in 20 shades which means you have 20 chances to find the shade that fit your skin tone. Lancôme extends its color range to be able to reach as many women as possible. At least 4 shades are potentially suitable for dark skins: 500 Suede (W), 510 Suede (C), 550 Suede (C) and 555 Suede (C).
No more dilemma when traveling! You don’t have to choose between putting your foundation in your checked baggage or leaving it at home because of its size. Now, you could bring this 0.31 oz foundation stick with you directly in your hand bag without any issues at the security check.
3) Moderate to high coverage
I have been testing this foundation stick for more than a month and I can assure you that depending of your desired finish look it delivers homogeneous coverage from moderate to high with a natural-looking matte finish (perfect for oily skins!).
Thanks to its pigment-rich, this foundation stick is far beyond a basic foundation and can also be used as a concealer or for contouring. Here are Lancôme tips to guide you…
Apply Teint Idole Ultra Makeup Stick with a brush, makeup sponge, your fingers, or directly onto the skin, depending on your preferred method of application.
• When using a foundation brush, lightly feather the product, starting at the center of your face or where you see the most discoloration, and blend outward. Or, apply using fingers, blending with a cross-hatch pattern.
• As a concealer, apply where needed to spot treat and conceal imperfections. Using your finger or a brush, apply in a stippling motion for best results.
• To contour, pick a shade 2-3 shades darker than your base complexion, then apply and blend to sculpt and define your features.
5) Skin benefits
Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Makeup Stick is fragrance-free, transfer-resistant, noncomedogenic and tested under dermatological conditions.
Teint Idole Ultra Makeup Stick is available at all Lancôme counters and online at Lancôme.ca.